Set in Kazegaura, a suburb in Japan, just outside of Tokyo,
'If My Heart Had Wings' is an animated visual novel bringing forth a passionate,
youthful and dream filled high school life story.
Aoi Minase returns with shattered dreams to his wind-swept hometown of Kazegaura.
There, atop a hill lined with windmills, he encounters a wheelchair-bound girl,
Kotori Habane, and a beautiful, white glider soaring through the sky.
Together, they decide to revive their school's defunct Soaring Club in order to ride the "Morning Glory",
a phantom cloud carried on the wind that blows across Kazegaura.
This is a tale of youth, a tale of boys and girls who loved the sky.
■ New feature
○ You can play the continuation of the current mobile version.
We will keep you updated with the following stories.
○ You won't have to use Wings anymore to read.
You can now freely read all the current scenarios.
○ Offline play
Once you download all the required data, you can play the game offline.
It is not necessary to download everything beforehand, you can download while playing, but we recommend that you download everything for a comfortable gameplay.
○ Skip function
If you want to replay the game, you will be able to skip scenes that you've already played.
■ Basic Information
- Play the first half of the PC version for free.
(Individual Flight scenarios must be purchased from the in-app store.)
- Ability to start the game from where you left off previously.(Auto-continue function in place.)
- Optional save and load functions
- This game is not compatible with non-NEON enabled devices.
■ Additional content
- Alarm functions- The main character Kotori will speak at the set time. (Exclusive alarm voice included.)
- News and updates for the app will be delivered by Kotori. (Exclusive notification voice included.)
■ Addition of sounds
- Exclusive system sounds for brand logo, title call, save and load functions
- Exclusive rare voice-overs for alarm and error notifications. Over 30 different voice-overs were recorded specially for this.
■ Special features
- Addition of images, homepage, and magazine-like visuals in the game. (non-existent in the PC version.)
■ Game system
- Equipped with important visual novel functions- i.e. auto-play and backlog functions.
- Settings such as volume control, text/auto-play speed and window transparency can be set by the user.
- Ability to turn off movie effects for better performance on slower devices.
■ Homepage for the application
Official homepage: http://www.moenovel.com/imh
- Fixed the error in the shop.
Ratings and Reviews
Omg freakin loved it
This game has a story unlike others that just have girls show up for no reason, every route has its own unique meaning thats why i loved it
Need to change a few things
First of, the sub have no spacing, I find it really hard to read.
Second, the wing takes to long to recharge and so few each time. That slow the game, ruined the mood to enjoy it.
Last, it would be nice to remove the wing thingy.
Much like the one on PC but...
As said in the title it's relatively the same, the one thing I don't like is the wing mechanic... I mean I really want to go through the story and all, but to get wings and progress is just... Not right...
- MEDIA C3 CO., LTD.
- 198.4 MB
- 需要 iOS 6.0 或以上版本。與 iPhone、iPad 及 iPod touch 相容。
- Age Rating
- 分級為 12+，因為內容涉及：
- © 2014 MEDIA C3 2014 PULLTOP
- In-App Purchases
- All route HK$ 38.00
- All route HK$ 38.00
- Kotori HK$ 15.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.