“iM Guide” is a museum mobile multimedia guide platform. Visitors can have a deeper understanding on exhibits through audio, text, and multimedia contents. Indoor navigation technique and outdoor Global Positioning System (GPS) provide locations of exhibits and facilities. The “iM Guide” is at this stage applied to the Jockey Club Environmental Conservation Gallery, Biodiversity Gallery and other facilities of the Hong Kong Science Museum, main foyer of the Hong Kong Space Museum as well as the navigation and introduction of 16 spots along the Dr Sun Yat-sen Historical Trail. It will provide services to various museums of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department in future.
Some UI and function modifications:
1. Friendly access to the "Scan QR Code" function
2. "3D Viewer" loading status is added
3. Friendly access to the functions for "Dr Sun Yat-sen Historical Trail"
4. Replacement of the Hong Kong Space Museum's photos
Ratings and Reviews
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Hong Kong SAR Government
- 84.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2016 © Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.