By Max Pozdeev
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Invisor displays technical information about your video, audio and photo files.
Supports most of video and audio file formats including MPEG-1/2/4, Matroska, WMV, XVID, AVI, MXF, MOV, MJPEG, MP3, AAC, Vorbis, AC-3, DTS, WMA, ALAC, FLAC, PCM and others. Displays detailed info about file's container and media streams including subtitles and chapters.
The list of supported photo files includes JPEG, TIFF, PNG and most of raw formats produced by the cameras. Displays EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP and MakerNote tags.
In PRO version (available via in-app purchase):
* Comparison functionality.
* Export feature allows you to save gathered information in different formats: Text, HTML, XML, JSON and CSV. Comparison table can be exported to CSV document.
* Also there is a command to remove geolocation metadata from photos and MPEG-4 (QuickTime) movies to protect your privacy while sharing the media files.
Want to see more features? Found a bug? Please report me on firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.7
* MediaInfo library updated to v0.7.85
* Updated list of supported lenses
* Consumes less memory on large lists
* Other minor changes and fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 May 2016
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maxim Pozdeev
- © 2011-2016 Max Pozdeev
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO VersionHK$ 8.00