jobsDB 是在亞洲具有領導地位的招聘求職平台，業務遍及香港、印尼和泰國。網站每月提供超過 12 萬個職位空缺，協助求職者尋找最佳工作機會。
Thank you for continuing to send feedback and helping us improve the JobsDB experience!
- Bug fixes
- Enhancements to the experience
- Performance improvements
We’re listening & committed in making your experience much better. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, your feedback will help us make a better product.
seems like a downgrade for this update
I see you have removed many features to make the app user-friendly or less complex, but this is too “simple”:
1. The viewed JDs do not change to purple colour anymore, I can’t remember where I looked at when I opened the app last time!
2. The “recent searches” only remembers the last 3 search criteria that I made. But there are lots of empty spaces in this page. Couldn’t you make use of the space by showing more past searches?
3. The worst thing is that the job search is now only either “job name/ company”, “job functions”, and the filter only has “salary” and “location”. This is a downgrade. Sometimes salary and location may not be key attributes to job seekers, and for employers they often not specifying salary and location. Also, people use multiple criteria in advanced search like “job level (entry/middle/senior)”, “mode (PT/FT/temp)”, and the most important “job industry”. Where are they?
4. should be make some options (settings) on the UI. For example, using iPhone 4.7-inches resolution, I can only view 2 jobs at a time. Can I hide some job details but see more job results in return?
Hi tho12mas, thank you for your valuable feedback and we're sorry you're having issues with our app. (1) We recently released v3.0.2 to the App Store that should fix this issue. Please update the app and try again. Do log in or sign up however for a better experience. (2) Are you searching for very different search criteria many times? We would like to know how the recent search function working to you currently and avoid too many duplicated recent search histories. (3) We are planning to improve our search feature and we'll be adding more filter soon, including career level, industry etc. (4) We are sorry that the UI is not optimised for 4.7-inches iPhone at the moment. Please feedback us at email@example.com so that we can help you directly.
Great update but can be better
Glad to have better resolution and layout now but job search can only be filtered by salary and location. Other options, including career level and employment type, are not included.
I also can’t attach my cover letter when I apply for jobs on the mobile app. It would be great if you can fix these. Thanks!
Thank you for your comments! We are constantly looking for ways to improve the app experience for you. As we are looking into other filter options like the ones you mentioned, it would be great if you could leave us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding the cover letter issue, have you tried using the resumé uploader when you apply for a job?
The app get worsen
The “job industry” filter has removed....it is one of the important factors for job seeker to look for jobs.
With the current filter the app offers now, shows greater number of job vacancies but not a good match with what job seeker is looking for...
it makes searching for jobs very difficult now as it shows many irrelevant matching .... which is really wasting time ... for example, i prefer to look for luxury fashion / jew - and i used to be able to add filter as “retail” / “jew” in my search before; but this function got removed !! And shows a lot of vacancies that i am not interested in and unable to filter out for better matching ... really annoying...
I hope they would add back the “industry “filter back very soon in their next update.