By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It just got a whole lot easier to stay current with the latest updates in dermatology. The JAAD Journals app now brings you the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (JAAD) and JAAD Case Reports on both iPad and iPhone! The JAAD Journals app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JAAD Journals
• Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
As the official publication of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Journal is dedicated to the clinical and continuing education needs of the entire dermatologic community and is internationally known as the leading journal in the field. Original, peer-reviewed articles cover clinical and investigative studies, treatments, new diagnostic techniques, and other topics relating to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the skin. Included are CME articles based on the Core Curriculum of the American Academy of Dermatology.
• JAAD Case Reports
JAAD Case Reports is an open access journal dedicated to publishing case reports related to diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. Manuscripts must be authentic, understandable, educational, and of interest to an international audience of dermatologists, residents, fellows, and researchers in all dermatology subspecialties, as well as clinicians in related fields. All submissions are peer reviewed.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $349.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Now enjoy innovative digital content with the newly introduced article enhancements featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer; in addition to getting access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 April 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2012 Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Auto-renewable for JAADHK$ 2,688.00