Kamigo: Theatre of Skies
By David Fernandez Vara
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Staring Goat Games brings you the chance to harness the forces of nature directly on your iPad/iPhone. Soar the sky with a stunt kite and relax feeling the breeze just on your fingertips.
Kamigo: Theatre of skies is the most realistic kite simulator ever done. Thanks to the multitouch controls and its advanced physics engine, you'll feel just like flying a real kite, anywhere you are.
Kites dancing like puppets in the great theatre of skies. That is Kamigo, the language of the gods.
- Enjoy the most realistic kite flying ever done on a handheld platform!
- Up to 5 stunt kites to choose or unlock in Kiteshop, and many more in the next updates!
- four scenarios available, each with its unique flying feeling.
- Two flight modes: Freemode and Stuntmode.
- Customizable wind & line settings.
- Customizable Handles, choose your color and preferred handles!
- Six stuntcourses to test your skills.
- Use your own iPod Playlist when flying!
- Universal Binary: enjoy Kamigo:Theatre of skies on both your iPad and iPhone!
- Many more features coming in the next updates!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Adjustable line length (short, normal and long line modes)
- Now you can access handle options from kite menu.
- New dynamic wind system (normal or random wind options in environment selection).
- Added shadows
- V-Max made easier to control
- Minor graphic glitches fixed
- New Kite: Oldie Spin Off, directly form the 80s!
- New Stuntmode course: Five-pointed Star.
- Stuntmode course helper added
- HK$ 8.00
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 December 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: David Fernandez Vara
- © 2010 Staring Goat Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.