Kiosk Pro Lite
By Kiosk Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kiosk Pro is a flexible solution for any project that makes an iPad available to visitors.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Lite can display web pages, documents or audio & video files hosted online.
• Define a homepage as the starting place for the presentation.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
• Specify what’s off limits on the web by whitelisting specific allowed domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
CONTROL THE DISPLAY
• Hide status, address, and/or navigation bars to make your content look like a native app.
• Includes a ‘Powered By Kiosk Pro’ watermark at the bottom of the screen.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base.
Kiosk Pro Lite is compatible with most web content, including HTML web pages, PDFs, and multimedia (including .mp4 video). While certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files are also supported, they are displayed as static documents. Kiosk Pro Lite cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Lite, you must enable Guided Access in the iPad settings or use Apple’s Configurator app to supervise the iPad into Single App Mode.
Our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See iPadKiosks.com for more details!
What's New in Version 8.2
I want you to know that I received all of your letters and I’ve cherished every single one. These past few weeks have been filled with new adventures, some exciting, some stressful.
Despite everything, I haven’t forgotten you. All of the time I spent away has been dedicated to preparing this update for you.
CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
• Slightly increased the touch areas for icons in the navigation bar and updated icon graphics.
• We now prevent tabbing through inputs when using an external keyboard and the UIWebView browser engine as this combination frequently causes app instability and crashing. If you want to support tabbing through form inputs, we recommend use of the WKWebView browser engine.
• The app now automatically reloads the page if it is notified that the WKWebView browser component has crashed, which would previously have resulted in a blank screen.
• The iOS touch callout menu (cut/copy/paste) was being shown in WKWebView on long press of an image map.
• When showing the address bar, Kiosk Pro was including entries for a behind-the-scenes process, ‘about:srcdoc’, that have now been removed.
We love hearing your feedback so if you have something to share, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the app, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 17 April 2017
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Kiosk Group, Inc.
- © Kiosk Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.