Kiosk Pro Lite
By Kiosk Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As a specialized web browser, Kiosk Pro Lite can display web pages, documents or audio & video files hosted online as a streamlined kiosk, ready for the public.
Support is built right into our apps with documentation of every feature and direct access to our extensive Knowledge Base at any time, 24-7.
• Set an idle timer so that when a visitor walks away, the next person will have a fresh experience, starting right at the beginning.
• Increase visitor turnover at your kiosk by setting a browsing time limit.
Limit where visitors can go
• Define what’s off limits on the web with a list of allowed and restricted domains.
• Block access to other apps, including the native email or phone, that could otherwise be opened through links.
• Disable touch interaction when used for digital signage.
Control what's displayed
• Hide status, address, and navigation bar to make your content look like a native app.
• Includes a ‘Powered By Kiosk Pro’ watermark at the bottom of the screen.
Kiosk Pro Lite is compatible with most web media, including HTML web pages, PDFs, multimedia (including .mp4 video) and certain Powerpoint, Keynote, and Word files (all of which are shown as documents, not slideshows). Kiosk Pro Lite cannot display multiple tabs or pop-ups, other apps, or Flash-based content.
To prevent your visitors from exiting Kiosk Pro Lite, Apple's Guided Access mode must be enabled. Used in conjunction with this app, our professional kiosk enclosures secure your iPad from theft or damage. See www.ipadkiosks.com for more details!
What's New in Version 6.5.1
In the recent 6.5 update to Kiosk Pro Lite, we introduced a serious bug that can interfere with page loading.
The bug appears to have been added as part of a different last-minute bug fix. The resulting empty page may be seen after the app is initially launched, following a page reload or after accessing app settings through a touch gesture and passcode.
In this update, we’ve taken care of this issue and would like to sincerely apologize to any users who downloaded the 6.5 update.
Here are the important changes in the 6.5 update:
• We’re moving from our UserVoice helpdesk system to Help Scout, which means that the previous ‘Need Help?’ widget will be transitioning to a link to our new knowledge base. While we’re planning for a seamless transition, if you see any problems, just let us know.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 July 2015
- Version: 6.5.1
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kiosk Group, Inc.
- Copyright © Kiosk Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.