Land&People magazine—The Trust for Public Land
By The Trust for Public Land
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the free mobile edition of Land&People, the award-winning magazine published by The Trust for Public Land, the leading organization working to conserve land for people.
Each issue shares stories, tips, and inspiration for anyone who loves to get outside and connect with nature. Swipe, scroll through, and marvel at brilliant photographs of parks, trails, gardens, and wild landscapes across the United States. Mobile subscribers also receive exclusive access to slideshows, video, interactive maps, audio commentary and more.
Download this app to access, read, and store each issue of Land&People.
- High resolution images from our forty-year collection
- Supplemental video and interactive content that brings our stories to life
- The ability to view images in landscape or portrait orientation
- Integration with Twitter and Facebook to share content with friends
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Optimised for iOS9
- Category: News
- Updated: 14 October 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 91.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Trust for Public Land
- © YUDU Ltd 2015 & The Trust for Public Land
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.