MakeAppIcon - turn images into app icons
By Oursky Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Need a faster and better way to convert images to unique app icons for your newly developed apps? MakeAppIcon makes app icon creation unprecedented easy. Simply drag and drop your jpg or png images from your desktop into MakeAppIcon and it’ll automatically generate your app icons for iOS and custom devices at once.
- Save upload time to MakeAppIcon Server
- Upload, generate, and export iOS and custom app icons for different gadgets in bulk
- Preview icons directly on corresponding devices
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
About MakeAppIcon (iOS icon generator):
Since 2012, MakeAppIcon.com has helped more than 1 million mobile developers and designers around the world create 645,444 icons and counting. Have questions? Ask David anything at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Now support all icons size required by Xcode8.
- Notification Icons
- iMessage app icons
Simply drag and drop your jpg or png images from your desktop into MakeAppIcon and it’ll automatically generate your app icons for iOS and custom devices at once.
- HK$ 163.00
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 28 September 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 58.1 MB
- Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Oursky Limited
- © 2016 Oursky Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor