Financial Forecasting - MBA Learning Solutions
By DIGI117 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* The most qualitative content to learn Finance in the App Store *
This application can help you to master financial forecasting practices and begin making the best long-term budgetary decisions for your business.
This course covers each basic forecasting methodology conceptually before covering its practical applications, such as how these practices may be executed using modern technology. Specific practices important to management professionals include
- cash flow forecasting
- cost prediction
- earnings forecasts
- foreign exchange forecasting
- technological forecasting among many others.
This app includes
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
Financial Forecasting is developed by the market leader DIGI117 LTD based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
● Forecasting and managerial planning
● Forecasting, budgeting, and business valuation
● Moving averages and smoothing methods
● Regression analysis
● Multiple regression
● Time series analysis and classical decomposition
● Forecasting with no data and long range forecasting
● In-direct methods
● Evaluation of forecasts
● What is the right forecasting tool and software for you?
● Sales and revenue forecasting
● Forecasting the economy
● Financial and earnings forecasting
● Cash flow forecasting
● Analysis of cost behavior and cost prediction
● Bankruptcy predictions
● Forecasting foreign exchange rates
● Interest rate forecasting
● Technological forecasting
● Forecasting in the 21st century
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required.
*** Ideal material for CPA exam preparation, the course is designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards ***
What's New in Version 1.6
New in 1.6
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Bug fixes and improvements
- HK$ 238.00
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 10 February 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: DIGI117 LTD
- © DIGI117 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.