By Alex Yung
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The learning process has never been made as easy as it has now with our six study modules embedded in this app. This app covers topics of medication safety policy in HA, patient misidentification, electronic prescribing issues, approval use or do not use abbreviations, verbal order and drug allergy.
- General guidelines on common topics related to medication safety issues.
- An enriched interactive learning tool with embedded self-assessed quizzes for reinforcement study on key points related to the above medication safety topics.
- A reference for reviewing medication safety topics during internship.
- Review clinical situations on the basis of case examples in a format similar to that of clinical vignettes.
What's New in Version 1.1
Improved the UX.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 March 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alex Yung
- © 2017 Resource Centre for Ubiquitous Learning & Integrated Pedagogy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.