By WADA Masashi
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MIDITrail is a MIDI player which provides 3D visualization of MIDI data sets.
You can enjoy not only listening but also viewing.
MIDITrail supports Standard MIDI File (format 0/1), and multiple MIDI ports.
1. Drop your MIDI file into the window.
2. Push space key to play/pause, and push ESC key to stop.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
(1) View mode "Piano Roll Rain 2D".
(2) Menu item "Auto save viewpoint".
(3) Support of virtual MIDI port.
(4) New display parameters to configuration files. (Key range, back ground color, scale color, file name, etc.)
(1) At the start of playback, MIDI data transmission is blocked.
(2) MIDITrail does not send some CC events at skip processing.
(3) Some minor bugs.