My Music Converter
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Only $4.99 now, for new release sale. Original $9.99. Get it Today!
My Music Converter is an easy-to-use converter to help you convert from most popular formats both video and audio, like AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, WMA, WMV, etc., to audio format like M4A, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, WMA and so on. And it's the real batch conversion tool. You can improve the performance with your multi-core CPU to the max.
Input File Formats:
* Common input video formats: FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, MP4, AVI, WMV, DivX, and many others.
* Common audio formats: MP3, M4A, MP2, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, AC3, AU.
* Cue sheet + Image file.
Output File Formats:
* MP3,M4A, AIFF, AAC,FLAC, APE, WAV, WMA, etc.
Drag and drop from Finder, to make it easy to use.
* Play any of file you add to the converting queue.
* Seek in the file freely using the slider bar.
* Edit id3 info easily.
* Add or remove artwork. Export artwork to image file.
* Id3 tag worked together well with the iTunes.
* Uniquely support converting multi-channel audios, like aac, ac3, wav, dts, wma.
* Automatically import converted audio to iTunes.
* Convert audio files to mp3, aac, m4a, Apple lossless, aiff.
* Extract audios from videos such as flv, mp4, mov, etc ..
* Set Audio codec, Audio bitrate, Audio channels, Audio samplerate .
* Batch conversion.
* Easy to use drag and drop interaction.
1. Why it is the real batch tasks app?
Most batch converter not really use the multiple threads technology. Only the true multiple threads app can speed up converting, it can perform better in multiple core CPU. Most computer is more then 2 core CPUs now.
2. Why 64 bit is better?
Most computer is 64 bit now. It can perform better in calculating large numbers. It can really speed up mathematical operation which will help our converting.
3. Why sometimes the default output path change to "~/Music/com.lonasoft.mymusicconverter"?
Because of the sandbox，the app can only access "~/Music" path and its sub path. If you choose another output path, it will reset to "~/Music/com.lonasoft.mymusicconverter" when you restart the app.
4. Why I must choose the image file(ape, flac and so on) with cue file together?
As you know, cue file is just a text file that only contain the information of the image file. If you just choose the cue file, the app don't have the access right to the image file that the real music data is placed. So please choose the cue file and the image file together.
What's New in Version 9.5.19
1. Support Cue Sheet File.
Through reading the cue sheet file, you can converter the whole image(ape or flac) to separate tracks.
- HK$ 23.00
- Category: Music
- Updated: 06 November 2012
- Version: 9.5.19
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yuandong Huang
- © Lonasoft Media 2012.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor