By Leptonic Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who's the trendiest person you know? Where's the trendiest place to go? Where is everyone partying right now? Myallo FriendTrend tracks trends on People and Places, in a way no other app does.
- Locates Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter friends, your Contacts, nearby Facebook members and Tweets, and nearby Facebook, Foursquare, and Yelp venues, all on a single, continuously updating map.
- Automatically checks-in to places you visit, updating Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter (as you permit.)
- See People and Places ranked according to "Hotness", a constantly updating prediction of your interest in them at this instant, modifying your basic level of interest in them according to their current distance from you and other hot (or not so hot) People and Places, their online information's relevance to Things of interest to you, and other factors. Lists of People and Places adjust dynamically as they trend up or down.
- See People's most recent Facebook or Twitter status, and visit their Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and Yelp pages within the app.
- See the direction and distance of others from you, and call upon the Maps app to get driving, walking, or transit directions.
- Control which services get check-ins, and what gets mapped or listed.
FriendTrend predicts the "Hotness" of each Person and Place, updating it whenever you or they move around, or their online information changes. The trend prediction is based on a complex formula involving proximity to you and others, relevance to Things of interest you specify, your own basic level of interest in them, and other things. The lists of People and Places continuously adjust as trends change.
Is everyone gathering at the Mall? That makes the Mall trend up. Is Joe nearby? That makes Joe trend up. Is hot Fred hanging out with not-so-hot Pete? That trends Fred down, but raises Pete up.
If friends gather together, their proximity to each other causes them to trend up. If friends gather at a hot Place, they trend up and so does the place.
As you and your friends move about, trends are automatically recalculated and people and places bubble up and down the lists dynamically.
See the locations of people and places as "blips" on the FriendTrend Radar map. Blips move as they and you do. Check their direction and distance from you. Get directions from your location to theirs at a touch. See their latest status message. Have the map automatically follow you, or the current highest trending Person or Place.
Enter topics or keywords known as "Things" and specify your level of interest in them, and they are taken into account when calculating trends. For example, if you specify a high interest in "Great" and another named "Italian", and the online reviews of a Place mention "Great Italian food", that Place will trend up. If you specify a negative interest in "Bad" and "Terrible", Places (and People) with mentions of those words in tweets and reviews will trend down.
Know what's trending and where, moment by moment, with Myallo FriendTrend!
What's New in Version 2.2
The name of the app has changed from "Myallo HotList" to "Myallo FriendTrend".
- HK$ 15.00
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 03 July 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael O'Connor
- © 2010-2012 Leptonic Systems Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.