By Summ-IT Healthcare Consulting Services LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myCare OP (Outpatient Care) is a mobile interface for Electronic Medical Records (EMR). This application is a live demonstration on the functionality and versatility of myCare and it's backend summLink (an interface engine) as it pulls and displays live data in real-time. myCare can interface with any EMR out there and can display the data anyway the user or facility wants.
Login credentials will be emailed on completing the new User creation screen. From there you will have full access to the live demonstration.
Please note that customizations to the views and navigation can be done through the myCare Admin Panel (create custom views, set up navigations, change logos and color schemes). As a live demonstration, this functionality is not accessible; as we are demonstrating live access to an existing EMR system (simplyEMR).
myCare v1.0 Updates/Features
- ability to connect to any EMR
- customizability of views/navigations (per user level or group level)
- full read and write access to the EMR (make notes, request orders, etc)
myCare v1.0 Demo
- shows a typical workflow from login to selecting patients from a schedule through a calendar system, to reviewing their vitals, medications, lab results and prescribing medications.
- data is pulled from simplyEMR which provides mock data.
- user updates such as e-prescribe and updates to encounters are real-time.