MyReef 3D Aquarium HD
By bitbros Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the new MyReef 3D Aquarium 3!
MyReef 3D Aquarium HD will not be developed further.
Dive into a beautiful 3D aquarium on your iPad!
MyReef 3D is a saltwater aquarium that fits in your pocket – customize your tank and interact with the fish, or just sit back and enjoy life on a beautiful reef.
Featuring 54 types of vibrant tropical fish, MyReef 3D includes species-specific movement and interaction. Watch them form schools, and take a look at the dorsal fins if a fish becomes aggressive! You can individually select the inhabitants of your aquarium, feed the fish, and even annoy them by tapping on the "glass".
Two dynamic cameras let you choose your view: The fish camera allows you to zoom in on a fish, automatically following its movements, and the auto camera focuses on points of interest while you relax. Use common touchscreen gestures to control the camera, sound, and to easily choose fish for your aquarium.
It’s never been easier to enjoy the benefits of an aquarium – from stress relief to learning about fish care, MyReef 3D puts it all in the palm of your hand!
* Observe realistic animations, behavior, and interactions of up to 54 species of 3D fish
* Customize five aquariums, selecting backgrounds, accessories, and the perfect mixture of species
* Participate in detailed interaction with your fish, including feeding and knocking on the front "glass" to annoy them
* Move and zoom easily using common touchscreen gestures
* Play music from your collection
* View your aquarium in soothing shades of midnight blue
MyReef 3D Aquarium 3 is now available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/raiXUG
What's New in Version 1.6
- Use photos of your library as background
- MyReef 3 is available now
- HK$ 23.00
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 02 February 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BITBROS INC.
- © 2014 BitBros Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.