Navigaia: Bruges Travelguide in French
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navigaia offers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to Bruges which includes details of more than 230 Points of Interest, 45 videos of places to visit, an interactive map complete with 4 zoom levels and 3 audio guides.
This FREE VERSION allows you to discover how useful and userfriendly the Guide is. It contains around 70 points of interest accompanied by the interactive map which offers 2 zoom levels. In acquiring this free guide you will then be able to obtain a COMPLETE VERSION. All the content is transfered with the FREE VERSION and you will not have to download it, nor pay for the roaming charges.
THE COMPLETE VERSION includes more than 230 points of Interest that have been carefully selected to enhance your trip:
• tourist visits or sites, restaurants, places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• each point of interest is accompanied by a comprehensive description, photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
3 AUDIO GUIDES: With our MP3 audio guides, you can discover the main areas or sites of Bruges.
• The first audio walk will take you through what was once the economic centre of medieval Bruges, starting with the great municipal belfry and finishing up on the magnificent Burg square at the amazing basilica of the Holy Blood. Along the way, we’ll pass by handsome bourgeois houses and impressive civic buildings including the famous Gothic Town Hall.
• Our second audio tour will take us from the place du Burg, or Burg square, to the Grand Béguinage de la Vigne, one of the best-known and most picturesque spots in Bruges.
• With our third audio tour, we will discover a enchanting part of Bruges which is largely ignored by the tourists: charming streets along the canals, gothic houses will bring us back into the medieval time.
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
LANGUAGES: This version is in French. There are 2 others: 1 in English, and 1 in German.
- Category: Travel
- Released: 05 May 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 151 MB
- Language: French
- Developer: Navigaia
- © Pocketvox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.