Nike+ Run Club
By Nike, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Perfect Running Partner – Nike+ Run Club
Nike+ Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, customised coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and non-stop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 2 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- MOTIVATION FROM NIKE ATHLETES LIKE KEVIN HART, MO FARAH AND ALLYSON FELIX
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner—on your wrist. The Nike+ Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion. Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal, activate Advanced mode, or adjust your run settings before you head out. Notification, scheduling and sharing features keep you motivated, improving and having fun. Includes GPS support for all Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Nike+, and stand-alone mode for Apple Watch Original Generation and Series 1.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits—and GREATER control over what you see during your run.
PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike+ Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalise your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customise who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike+ friends.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
MUSIC CONTROLS FOR THE RUNNER IN MOTION
With custom Nike+ Run Club playlists, in-run cheers from friends, and encouragement from elite athletes, you’ll have the motivation you need to go a little harder and little further.
This app includes Nike stickers, which you can use in the app and in iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike+ Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Thank you for being a part of the Nike+ Run Club community! We are actively listening to your feedback and working hard to improve your experience.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Improved run activity syncing reliability
- Reduced battery consumption
- Manual run entries now allow a faster min/km pace
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Please note: version 5.2 of Nike+ Run Club requires iOS 10. For best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 3.1 or above.
Your feedback is important to us and we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at: http://nikeplus.com/support
Does the app knows my running plan?
1. Apple Watch does not realise my daily goal. It can only trigger a regular distance or timed run, but not tempo run or interval run
2. If I run in across the midnight of upcoming week, I cannot associate that run with the intended goal, coz it becomes the target of last week, and I cannot check the schedule of "last week", which is just a minute ago. I have to put it as "others" run.
3. There are chances that the Apple Watch app cannot communicate with iPhone app, so the running result does not include the heart rate, which is obtained by the Watch. On the other hand, if I start a run by the Apple Watch, the route cannot be detected by the iPhone. So are you telling me that the iPhone app and Apple Watch app do not communicate at all?!
Please get the developers awake and fix them IMMEDIATELY!!!
Bad sharing choices
Prefer the old app. This is not an app made for runners. Pace info is all over the place - 4:26 for 300m and then 6:10 for the next 300m etc etc. Sharing options are bad - the route sharing option just shows the distance, no pace or time information. Elevation information is wrong on some runs.
The Worst Running apps
I doubt if apple using this app，a sport company did not understand what a runner want, please refer other running apps such as Gamin, runtastic .....
雖然updated 可是一樣好垃圾，地圖顯示有層厚厚模，display on the map have a overlay totally block the view, I doubt if it need to add the overlay on it, also, it can not export data as garmin watch as, it is totally rubbish app I ever used for running
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 November 2016
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 197 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.