By Pocket Your World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for a notes applications that not just takes your notes, but also lets you find them when you need to?
Well, look no more!
We developed Note Me not just to help you jot down ideas, meeting notes, personal memos etc., but also to be able to organize them in such a way that you can find the information you are looking for easily.
Note Me uses a tagging system that allows you to assign multiple tags to a single note and then look up notes based on any combination of such tags.
- Supports practically unlimited number of notes. Easily manage 1000+ notes.
- Multiple tags can be applied on each note.
- Full text search.
- Advanced filter. Use any combination of Tags to view only selected notes.
- Portrait/Landscape Orientation Support. Complete application works in both modes, not just the Note Edit screen.
- Mail Support. Mail multiple notes. UI allows to mail directly from the Note Preview without even opening the note.
- Language Support. You can type your note in any language supported by your iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Multi-Note Operations. Common tasks like applying tags, mailing, deletion etc., can be easily performed by selecting multiple notes at once.
- Detailed User Manual.
Note that the app only supports creating a max of 32 tags in total.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any support queries/feature requests.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
Critical bug fix:
- If you were using a custom font earlier, in some cases, the application would crash after the update.
We love feedback, but we cannot provide support based on reviews you leave on the App Store.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are having issues with the app.
The recent 3.0.3 version had the following enhancements:
- Completely upgraded UI.
- Completely overhauled internals to give you the best note-taking experience on an iPhone.
- Squished a lot of bugs.