By Magmic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New Puzzle Packs! You can now buy collections of hand-picked puzzles selected from the NYTimes archives. Get started with your complimentary puzzle pack by visiting the in-game puzzle store.
Play tomorrow's puzzle today with a subscription. All daily puzzles are available on the previous day at 10 PM EST. **Note - The hardest puzzles are on Saturdays & Sundays and the easiest puzzles are usually on Mondays & Tuesdays. **
The only mobile crosswords application officially licensed by The New York Times.
With The New York Times Crosswords, you can play the same puzzles that are published daily in the print newspaper!
• Native support for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone (with Retina graphics)
• Play the daily puzzle from The New York Times newspaper
• Play more than 6,000 classic puzzles from The New York Times archive
• Compete against top players via the online leaderboards
• Listen to the in-game soundtrack or your favorite tunes from your iPod
• Write in ‘pen’ or ‘pencil’
• Solve puzzles on the grid or directly from the clues list
• Automatically highlight related clues
• Check or reveal letters, words or the entire puzzle
The New York Times Crosswords comes with a one week free trial of the official daily puzzles from The New York Times and its archive of more than 6,000 classic puzzles! After the initial free week you can purchase a subscription to continue playing the daily and archive puzzles.
Your Subscription Renewal Options:
• Every year for $16.99
• Every six months for $9.99
• Every month for $2.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal renewal (at your current subscription rate; see above) within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renewal at any time following purchase from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
“The animations are utterly gorgeous. Before even setting a single letter on to the grid, it was clear that this is a different breed of iPhone game – it’s smart, paced and incredibly classy.”
- The Apple Blog
“iPhone-toting crossword addicts now have a new way to feed their addiction.”
This version also includes new high definition graphics for the iPhone 4S retina display and three interfaces in one application with an enhanced experience for the iPhone 4S, iPad and the original iPod Touch/iPhone platform.
Please contact email@example.com for help with subscriptions. Note that you must set up an account within the app to use the connected features.
Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook for NYTimes Crosswords Updates!
What's New in Version 1.8
Hey Crossword fans! Here's what's in the latest update:
- Updates for iOS 7!
- Improved application stability
Make sure to take advantage of our weekly puzzle pack sales!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 December 2013
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Magmic Inc.
- © Copyright Magmic Inc. Content Copyright The New York Times Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Daily and Archive Puzzle SubscriptionHK$ 128.00
- Daily and Archive Puzzle SubscriptionHK$ 78.00
- Add 1 monthHK$ 15.00
- Add 1 yearHK$ 128.00
- Daily and Archive Puzzle SubscriptionHK$ 23.00
- Add 6 monthsHK$ 78.00
- Sunday Puzzle Pack Vol. 1HK$ 15.00
- Easy Puzzle Pack Vol 22HK$ 15.00
- President's Day Easy PackHK$ 15.00
- Easy Puzzle Pack Vol. 1HK$ 15.00