Obliteration - The zombie apocalypse has finally ended. It is time to rebuild!
By Jonathan Mulcahy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ten years ago the zombie threat started. No one knows where it started, but within days every continent had an outbreak. Those that survived the initial attack made their way to Greenland to regroup and plan their offensive.
The time has come to reclaim the Earth. Most of the zombies have been rendered immobile by natural disasters, accidents, and general decay. There are still small groups roaming our cities, and it is time to wipe them out.
Your job is to demolish the remaining cities with a heavy zombie population. This will be a difficult mission as the plane can only carry four bombs at a time. Using your targeting software, you must level each city so it lies below the ‘Red Zone’, enabling ground forces to come in and clear the area.
Obliteration is a hand drawn game that is fun for people of all ages. Featuring one touch game play, anyone can pick up and play the game.
* 35 levels spread across 7 stages
* Game Center Leaderboards
* Physics based destruction
* Tiny Tiny Zombies!
* Tap anywhere to drop a bomb.
* Tap again to explode the bomb, or let it hit the ground.
* Get the 'city height' (white) line below the 'red zone' (red) line to complete each level.
* You get a score bonus for knocking building pieces into the sky or off the screen.
* Bombs are affected by the direction and speed of the wind. Pay attention to the clouds!
What's New in Version 3.4.1
new splash screen
minor bug fix
app preview videos
screenshots for new devices
- HK$ 8.00
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 July 2015
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jonathan Mulcahy
- © Jonathan Mulcahy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.