Offline Phil Map and Travel Guide - MyTravelPhilippines.com
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* SEARCHABLE ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESORTS.
* STREET MAP FOR MANILA, CEBU, DAVAO, BORACAY. OTHER AREAS upto MUNICIPALITY LEVEL.
* OFFLINE MOBILE TRAVEL GUIDE + OFFLINE MAP in just ONE APP.
* 100% NO INTERNET CONNECTION. SAVE on DATA ROAMING CHARGES. RUNS ON AIRPLANE MODE!
* TOP #1-10 PAID TRAVEL IPHONE APP IN (PHILIPPINES) APPSTORE.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
* This is not a navigation (turn by turn) app and it will not replace your TomTom or Garmin. If you want to see how the map looks like, please visit http://www.openstreetmaps.org . This app does not use Google Maps because of licensing restrictions. If you need detailed street names, roads, maps like Google maps, please see MyTravelPhilippines.com (FREE) version. I made this app so I don't have to switch between a (1) travel guide app and an (2) offline map app. So put it this way, for $0.99 you get a (1)TRAVEL GUIDE and an (2)OFFLINE MAP as a BONUS for $0.99!
Lastly, even if we are just a two man team and miles apart, we will try to enhance this further. Why? Because you guys rock! I want to THANK all those who downloaded this and made it ONE of the ***TOP PAID apps*** in the PH appstore!
"What’s equally interesting is the story behind the app."
Tips for footloose Flips - Philippine Star News by Butch Dalisay
My Travel Philippines – How A 2-person Pinoy Team Developed this iPhone App by Caloy Libosada
* MAP AND LIST VIEWS
- Screens flips when switching between views.
- MAP button (lower left) shows the LOCATION of records.
- LIST button (lower right) displays LIST of records in tableview.
* DRAGGABLE VIRTUAL LOCATION
- Tap and Drag the marker to set your virtual location.
- Tip: Afterwards click on the Nearby button to show you the closest attractions near the virtual location. Very useful especially when you are not in the Philippines.
- See the attractions, sites or hotels near you.
* GPS BUTTON
- Keyword based search.
* TAP TO SLIDE MENU
- The main menu slides up and down bringing us more space and options. This provides us to expand the features of the applications later on. With this approach, I was able to add more destinations with a picker view.
- TOP destinations followed by a list of the provinces. Choose your destination and Hit the arrow to provide you with results.
- Add a record to your favourites for quick access.
Map Data is provided by OpenStreetMap, http://www.openstreetmap.org, Copyright OpenStreetMap contributors, CC-BY-SA
Uses Route-Me map library, (c) 2008-2010 Route-Me Contributors
What's New in Version 2.0
What's New in Version 2.0:
- Major Data Updates (Included data as of Nov 7, 2010).
- Interface and Icon Changes.
- Favorites. You can add an attraction and hotel to your favorites.
- Major Bug fixes
Thanks again to all those who downloaded and supported us! Please help others find out about MyTravelPhilippines by providing a 5-star rating or review on iTunes. To stay tuned, please follow our Facebook Group which can be found in www.mytravelphilippines.com
If you want to contribute to our records, share a picture or provide travel information, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HK$ 15.00
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 16 November 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 79.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: RUPERTO DE GUZMAN
- © 2010 2RMobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.