By Wizzard Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No single department of ophthalmology has the best lecturers in every field. Open
Ophthalmology is a meta-school in which lecturers from different departments have
access to ophthalmology residents everywhere. Join Josh Young, M.D., as he hosts
a course in clinical optics and shares lectures on other clinical topics as well. With this
app you're always connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
This App contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes - and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes to which you want to return)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. This app is compatible with the iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone.)
What's New in Version 1.19.1
Minor bug fixes and iCloud support.
- HK$ 78.00
- Category: Education
- Updated: 31 January 2013
- Version: 1.19.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wizzard Software
- © 2010 Wizzard Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.