Pace Trainer LE
By BackSplash Enterprises, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The App for Enhancing Pace!
Train like a professional athlete. Pace Trainer, is the premiere app for training for any running or biking event. The features include:
- Vital statistics displayed during your activity. These include, elapsed time, current pace, current distance, average pace, lap pace, lap distance, lap time, speed.
- Ability to "sync distance" to the course when GPS signals are weak or lost.
The full edition has the following additional features:
- Map view of current route with split markers for each lap completed.
- History of past activities that have been completed.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Ability to save activity history to pacetraineronline.com. This allows the user to backup the activity history and restore to multiple devices.
- Ability to display distance and pace by miles or kilometers.
Customizable lap distance that will log your pace for each lap completed automatically.
- Ability to have friends track your location using pacetraineronline.com. This is a great function for when you are running an event like a half-marathon or marathon. (Note: A battery extender may be needed for longer events like a marathon).
The ability to review past activity, and the performance of each lap or split, is essential in helping develop a athlete's performance. This provides the athlete with key information on where performance may need to be improved during the course of an activity.
***Note that this App utilizes GPS location services even while running in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.00
- Support for iPhone 5
- enhanced user interface
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 13 January 2013
- Version: 3.00
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BackSplash Enterprises Inc.
- © 2011 BackSplash Enterprises, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.