Pair It! - Food and Wine Pairings
By Bandar Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get over 20,000 wine pairing suggestions, hand-picked by wine pairing expert, chef, and educator Bruce Riezenman.
"To get pairing suggestions from the kitchen instead of the bar, consider Pair It!” - New York Times
“5 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Wine Lovers”
Pair It! is the fun and easy way to find that perfect wine pairing:
* Expert pairing advice, suggestions and tricks of the trade
* Wine library with 180+ varietals from around the world
* Food library with 1000+ dishes, for every course in a meal
* Each wine includes a brief description, detailed pairing tips and the wine's unique flavor bridges
* Find pairings by food, ingredient or wine
* Ability to save your favorite pairings
* View popular wine pairings and Bruce's picks
* Add and save notes for each wine and food pairing
* Email your favorite pairings directly from Pair It!
* Sort wine recommendations by color
* Swirl your phone to find a random pairing
* Pronunciation guide for each wine varietal
1. Pair It! does not require internet access to use, so it's perfect wherever you may be, in a restaurant or at home.
2. “QuickPairs” are pairing recommendations for matching basic food dishes and ingredients.
What's New in Version 2.1
Added new recipe site "Food & Wine"
New in 2.0
All-new design is here! Bruce and team have been hard at work to make Pair It! even more fun and easy to use. This update has loads more features, too, including:
- Tapping a dish highlights popular varietals and Bruce’s Picks.
- See all your wine notes in one place under ‘My Notes’
- Search from anywhere in the app.
- You asked for more recipes, and we deliver. Option to view loads more recipes.
- Sort wines by color.
- Usability improvements (and some surprises) throughout.
- Meet our new logo.
- And much, much more...
- HK$ 38.00
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bandar Interactive
- © 2014 Pair It! LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.