Pups Take Flight is now PAW Patrol Air and Sea Adventures! Kids take to the sky and sea with the PAW Patrol pups in a game featuring the Air and Sea Patrollers and the team’s new flight suits! The PAW Patrol Air and Sea Adventures app teaches children pre-k math skills with the help of their PAWsome pup heroes from the Nick Jr. TV show!
All the game controls are made just for kids, so your preschooler can:
• Fly the skies with 6 pups in 3 different locations
• Explore and dive into the sea with the pups in Adventure Bay
• Avoid obstacles, collect pup treats, and unlock fun tricks
• Develop counting and shape recognition skills
• Earn special badges
Build Pre-K Math Skills:
The PAW Patrol Air and Sea Adventures app helps prepare preschoolers for kindergarten by fostering important early math skills for 3 – 7 year olds. Kids will be exposed to concepts including:
• Shape recognition
• Number recognition
• Counting and enumeration
• Play with characters from the TV show, PAW Patrol: Chase, Marshall, Skye, Rocky, Rubble, & Zuma!
• Control the pups with easy swipe and finger-trace gestures!
• Over 30 levels to explore!
• Difficulty increases with each level!
• Complete mini-games, unlock special moves and make the pups do amazing tricks!
• Earn badges for completing a mission, collecting pup treats, and unlocking new moves!
PAW Patrol Air and Sea Adventures offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
For users residing in the EU, PAW Patrol Air and Sea Adventures may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
Having trouble with PAW Patrol Air and Sea Adventures or just have a question? Check out the Support page!
Bug fixes and performance improvements. Level progression issues now fixed for users playing in other languages.