PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
Today's update brings a hotfix for the issue with Google sign-in.
Thank you to all who reached out at firstname.lastname@example.org and helped us track down the bug; without you, this fix would not have been possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app and some suggestions
I am a university student. It is a good app for me to write notes on the e textbook and lecture note. Compare to other app, this app provides onedrive 2-way sync rather than just icloud sync. It is pretty good for me because microsoft provide a free and large storage to all students in my university. However, there are two functions can be improved: add stroke eraser option (similar to microsoft onenote) and add more color for handwriting.
Suggestion on improvement
One of the best pdf editor apps out there. Would be worth a 5 star if only there is a function to extract/export bookmarked or annotated pages only. I often work with documents with hundreds of pages and I would want to extract only the relevant pages which I actually have commented on.
Useless encrypting files
I was hoping to be able to encrypt pdf files at multiple levels such as view, edit, print, rather than a simple open file password offered by this expensive app. Useless.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Readdle Inc.
- 144.9 MB
- 需要 iOS 10.0 或以上版本。與 iPhone、iPad 及 iPod touch 相容。
- Age Rating
- 分級為 4+
- © 2013-2016 Readdle Inc.
- HK$ 78.00
- In-App Purchases
- Professional PDF Editor HK$ 78.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.