By G Petrovski & I Petrovski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We love our pets. They are our companions, our best friends, they are like our children, some take care of us. We deeply care about them, but living busy lives we need help with this.
Pet CV offers that help.
Pet CV helps you keep most important data about your pets in one place.
Pet’s Personal Details
- Record their names, birthdays, gender, breed and date sterilised.
- There are no limits to the number of pets you may add.
- Type of exercise your pets require.
- Toys they like or dislike.
- Habits and any other important notes.
- Keep track of various medications and treatments that your pet may need.
- Add as many different types of medications and treatments as you like.
- Set and Receive notifications to remind you of treatment.
- Set a frequency for them so that a new record would be created once one is completed. The frequency can be set to repeat according to your preference - for example: 6 monthly, every day, every 3 days, every year, etc. Select the frequency, then set how often to repeat.
- Track your pets’ weight history by keeping records of how much their weight was and when it was taken.
- All pets have certain things that they may be allergic or intolerant to. Keep a list of these in the Allergies section.
- Document number of registration details (number, date and issuer).
- Document the rabies tag and the microchip number of each pet.
- Ease of access of your pets’ important contacts, including the Vet, Breeder and Pet Shop. These are integrated with the iPhone contacts, which allows you to access their information and contact them directly through the application without needing to exit.
- Email you pets' details.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- HK$ 15.00
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 04 June 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: G Petrovski & I Petrovski
- © Pomarium
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.