此 App 只在 iOS 裝置的 App Store 提供。
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. The newest update to Pokémon GO, the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 750 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch, introduced a dynamic weather system that recognizes real-world weather, impacting the gameplay experience in a variety of ways, from changing the Pokémon encountered to increasing their effectiveness in combat.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of December 6, 2017.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5 / 5c / 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- If you use Pokémon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to the Health App Database on your device (the “Health App Data”).
- Added the all-new AR+ encounter mode for Trainers on ARKit-enabled devices (iPhone 6s or later) running iOS11.
- Improved Pokémon GO Plus responsiveness on devices running iOS 11.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
“Auto-return to Top” is Not user-friendly!
The latest updates changes the “auto-return to Top” features in the pokemon storage list. Whenever I choose Pokémon(s) to transfer to Professor, it will return to the top after transferring. So I need to scroll down again from very beginning to transfer other Pokémons. Originally after I transferred Pokémon(s), I will stay in the same position where I am before I transfer, which make me more comfortable to proceed with next Pokémon transfer.
Please remove “auto-return to Top” feature after transferring Pokémon(s), thanks!
Terrible change in pokemon bag behavior
The UX of the pokemon bag is terrible now...
We used to be able to stay at the same scroll offset after we send monster away. Now everytime I sent pokemon away it reset my scroll offset to the top. It is very annoying and making me so frustrated when managing my pokemon bag. Hope it can be changed as it used to be in next version.
Player experience improvements required
Needs to incorporate not only AZ but also a ZA inverted listing for all sort options.
Options to request gyms in other areas would be useful. Legendaries spawning on the top and slopes 40minutes up remote hillsides are uncatchable and pointless.
- 類別: 遊戲
- 更新日期: 2017年12月19日
- 版本: 1.57.5
- 大小： 302 MB
- Apple Watch: 是
- 語言: 德語, 日語, 法文, 繁體中文, 義大利文, 英語, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙文, 韓語
- 開發人員: Niantic, Inc.
- © 2016-2018 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2018 Pokémon. © 1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
相容性： 需要 iOS 9.0 或以上版本。與 iPhone、iPad 及 iPod touch 相容。
- 1,200 PokéCoinsHK$ 78.00
- 550 PokéCoinsHK$ 38.00
- 100 PokéCoinsHK$ 8.00
- 2,500 PokéCoinsHK$ 158.00
- 5,200 PokéCoinsHK$ 318.00
- 14,500 PokéCoinsHK$ 788.00