PoolMath makes swimming pool care, maintenance and management easy by tracking chlorine, pH, alkalinity and other levels to help calculate how much salt, bleach and other chemicals to add. Keep swimming in your TroubleFreePool with Pool Math.
Crystal clear algae free pool water is what Trouble Free Pool Math is committed to. Pool Math performs all the calculations you need to keep your chlorine, pH, calcium, alkalinity, and stabilizer levels balanced.
Why choose Pool Math over the others?
Other apps claim to make testing easy by using test strips and your phone's camera. Unfortunately, this is simply too good to be true. Test strips are notoriously inaccurate and end up costing you much more money in both chemicals and the tests themselves in the long run. Trouble Free Pool believes using a proper test kit is much easier, effective, and economical in the long run.
By following these calculations the pool owner achieves and maintains crystal clear water without reliance on the often unproductive advice and unneeded expense from pool stores.
Pool Math's great features include:
• Calculators for pH, Free Chlorine, Calcium Hardness, Salt, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Borates, CSI
• Track Maintenance: Backwashing, Vacuuming, Filter Cleaning, Filter Pressure, SWG Cell %, Flow Rate
• Track Chemical Additions
• Track Weather conditions with your logs
• Calculate the Effects of Adding chemicals to your pool
• Bleach Price Calculator - Find the best deals on bleach easily
• Data backup / Export
Premium Subscribers get access to these additional features:
• Unlimited Test Log History Storage
• Maintenance Reminders
• Cloud Sync/Backup
• Sync across multiple devices
• Unlimited Pool / Spa Configurations
• Test Log CSV Import / Export
Pool Math Premium Subscription details:
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 year for $7.99 USD
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration of 1 year) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- New Expense Tracking - log costs of chemicals, services, etc!
- Various bug fixes, tweaks, and improvements to keep you swimming