powerOne Medical & Pharmacokinetics Pro Calculator
By Infinity Softworks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful medical and pharmacokinetics calculator includes algebraic, RPN input and over 500 free calculations. Create your own, keep a history and share with others.
powerOne calculators have been:
* Apple staff pick in July, 2010
* Featured app during iPad launch
* "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
* "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
* "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
* "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Developed in conjunction with an ICU Clinical Pharmacist, powerOne Medical Calculator reduces calculation errors and enables rapid analysis for doctors, pharmacists, nurses, practitioners, physician assistants and students. Over 40 easy to use calculator templates specifically for medical included: pharmacokinetics, renal function, drip rates, BSA, IBW and more.
* Save time - Calculate Neonatal, Pediatric and Adult Pharmacokinetics (Sawchuck, Zaske) and modify dosing whether Extended Interval Dosing (EID); Pre and Post levels, Single level (as with Vancomycin); or a Concentration after the first dose. Don’t believe your Post level or the calculated Vd? Input a Vd value and easily recalculate Half-life, Ke, Post, and Dose without re-entering all of the data. Extrapolate to Cpmin or max.
* Email calculation results including variables - paste them into a clinical note or database.
* Find Pediatric or Adult creatinine clearance with appropriate equations including MDRD complete & simplified, Cockcroft-Gault, or Traub/Brion.
* Calculate "what-if" scenarios on the fly with the SOLVER. Almost any variable can be solved for if the other values are entered.
* Specialty equations included such as Calories from TPN or Formula, GIR, OI, Phenytoin Albumin adjustment and more
* SI Units are available in all equations
Whether medical, math and science, conversions, or finance, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of templates in the Library.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator - with calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format and functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
powerOne is easily customized. Create your own calculator templates by entering a formula similar to HP Solve. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
powerOne automatically saves a history of your calculations. Name them, annotate them, email them or re-calculate.
Whether for colleague or documentation, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template on an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and it will load right into powerOne.
After 14 years and more than 15 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version of powerOne includes…
Pre-installed calculator templates:
- A-a Oxygen Gradient
- Body Surface Area
- Calcium Salt Conversion
- Change in Time (hours)
- Conc. After First Dose (PKIN, EID)
- Conc. Steady-State
- Creatinine Clear. ADULT
- Creatinine Clear. PEDS
- Dose Adjust Pre & Post
- Drip mCg/kg/hour
- Drip mCg/kg/min
- Drip mEq/kg/DAY
- Drip mEq/kg/hour
- Drip MG/kg/HOUR
- Drip UNITS/HOUR
- Drip UNITS/kg/HOUR
- Fractional Excretion Sodium
- GIR - Glucose Infusion Rate
- Half-life and Ke with Vd
- IBW, 1 yr to Adult
- MAP - Mean Airway Pressure
- MDRD: GFR Simplified
- New Dosage
- Renal Failure Indices
- SI: Dose Adjustment
- Single Level Pharmacokinetics
* Easily download additional templates from the library for free
What's New in Version 4.1.3
- iOS 8 compatibility fixes
- Bug fix where fractional inches could be considered division in the case where a whole inch was missing
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements
*** Please help out by leaving a review and/or rating in the App Store. ***
*** Have a problem, comment or suggestion? Please email us at email@example.com. ***
- HK$ 38.00
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 September 2014
- Version: 4.1.3
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Infinity Softworks, Inc.
- © 2000-2015 Infinity Softworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.