Print Utility for iOS
By Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print Utility for iOS is a free printing and scanning application for.iPad/iPhone/iPod touch. Web pages, photos, contact information and PDF/DocuWorks* documents in your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch can be printed from Fuji Xerox multifunction devices and printers supported by this application.You can also scan images(PDF/JPEG) into your.iPad/iPhone/iPod touch with Fuji Xerox multifunction devices .
* DocuWorks is software that enables seamless integration of electronic documents and paper documents imported from scanners.
- Printing DocuWorks & PDF documents from a document viewer application.
- Printing Web page, Contacts, Photos and captured photo.
- Printing from any idle device (=On Demand printing) becomes available by linking with ApeosWare Management Suite and/or Serverless On-Demand Print function,
-Scanning images(PDF/JPEG) into your iPad/iPhone/iPod touchwith Fuji Xerox multifunction devices. Scanned JPEG documents can be E-mailed as an attachment or saved to Photo Album, while scanned PDF documents can be E-mailed as an attachment or route to a document viewer application.
- Compatible models should be used.
- Your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch should be connected to the wireless LAN network.
- Port9100 or LPD should be enabled on your multifunction devices or printers connected to the LAN network.
- Bonjour should be enabled on your multifunction devices or printers for device discovery (if Bonjour is disabled, a user can specify a printer's IP address manually)
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Japanese
- iPad/iPhone/iPod touch iOS 5 or later (the latest version is recommended)
iPhone 3G and iPod touch 1st/2nd Gen. are not supported.
Please kindly confirm with Fuji Xerox official website as follows,
For customers in Asia Pacific excluding Japan:
For customers in Japan:
Notes and Restrictions
- When you print a DocuWorks document, you may get garbled or overlapped characters, which is different from the display on the iPhone, iPad or iPad touch.
- Printing may be aborted if a document including extended characters is printed.
- You may get garbled or overlapped characters if a PDF file which doesn't contain whole font information used in the PDF document is printed.
What's New in Version v1.5.0
‐Adds Scanning function.
‐Supports iOS 7.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 December 2013
- Version: v1.5.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
- Developer: Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- © 2011-2013 Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.