By Artdepot Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This App contains all photographs of Ren Xiaolin’s artworks since 1986 ,and 56 photos.
This App also contains reviews and interview articles from world-famous critics and curators, in which Ren has made a vivid depiction of his artistic experience as well as featured interpretation of his own artistic creation and concept.
This App presents photographs of Ren in his sole exhibition, working in his studio as well as in life.
Ren's Artworks Show
- Upon graduation from Sichuan Fine Arts Institute in 1986, Ren has been teaching in Fine Arts Department, Guiyang Normal University (Guiyang). In 2000, Ren moved to Beijing and settled there as a free artist, while his teacher’ role still retained till now since start of composition.
- In his early life, Ren dwelled in Wangjing area of Beijing with a dozen of artists. They usually hung out together, painting during the day, drinking, eating and poker playing during the night through the early morning. It was a utopia hidden among the city which marked their getting away from the rural area and fitting into the trends. This period of time was also their purist Age.
Vital and Interesting Personal Experience
-He was born in a traditional intellectual family and was sensitive and sentimental for his father was accused of rightist in his childhood. He decided not be a painter against his father’s will but finally went to fine art academy upon his father’s death.
-He was graduated from the Oil Painting Department, Fine Art Academy of Sichuang, but keeps the lest mark left by the Fine Art Academy of Sichuang. He takes efforts to build up an independent artistic value and academic career.
-He makes himself in the art other than the common artistic value. He lives in the social network but still keeps alert on it.
-He is the winner of the 1st Chinese Contemporary Art Award, and his works have been exhibited and collected worldwide. He loves architecture and life. He believes the taste is temperance.
- 179 pieces of artworks since 1986
- 20 super-size HD digital photographs regularly updated, containing Ren’s electronic signature;
- Ren’s Biography and resume;
- Sharing with friends on Twitter, Facebook and Sina Microblog;
- All artworks available for sale on Artdepot.cn
The App is operated in iOS 4 or higher edition operation system. The digital artworks require network supporting for super-sized HD photographs. Please keep connected to the network while downloading.
What's New in Version 2.0
In addition to bug fixes, this update adds a bunch of new features:
- A wholly new design for this app
- Added Ren’s new works of 2011 and 2012
- Added Ren’s new photos, personal, of studio and of exhibition sites
- Added visual premium to zoom in for larger image and details of He’s works
- Added function to share each piece of work on twitter and facebook
- Update of downloads in Store with Ren’s new works
- improvement of user experience
- Category: Education
- Updated: 27 July 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Developer: Artdepot Co., Ltd.
- © ArtDepot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.