World's first iPhone/iPad implementation of the main instruments of a Balinese Gamelan Gong Kebyar!
A Reyong is a row of 12 gongs or kettles mounted on a frame, and is played by four players in the Balinese Gamelan Gong Kebyar. It plays the interlocking or kotekan parts and also marks the music by the patterns it plays.
* Sound bank sampled from real instruments
* User interaction is specially designed to mimic real playing experience
* Playing sound can be stopped --- essential for Gamelan!
* Photos from real instruments
* Optimized for low-latency sound reproduction
* Zoom view available
* Configurable display of cipher notations
* No advertisement
* Screen designed to enhanced iPhone6/6s/7, iPhone6 Plus/6s Plus/7 Plus user experience.