By Bertrand Leroy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your Rovio with your iPhone or iPod Touch!
The application uses both accelerometer and touchscreen to give you a full control of you rovio :
- tilt your iPhone or iPod Touch to drive the robot or use the virtual joystick
- double tap to change the head position (up, middle & down)
- drag your finger across the screen to rotate
Please read: this application will only support official Rovio firmwares. No beta version will ever be supported.
As of today, firmware 5.0 is the most recent.
To move the Rovio's head, double-tap the screen up, in the middle or down.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Virtual joystick makes navigaton easier
- Take pictures and save them straight to your iPhone
- Various bug fixes
Work as it claims
But streaming is a bit slow and functionality provided isn't too much. Nice if price is considered.
it only makes left rotations. the right rotation function doesn't work! please fix