"Safeguard HK" mobile application is a one-stop platform providing useful information on safeguarding life and property in daily lives and while travelling, including:
● instant updates of Outbound Travel Alerts;
● commonly used travel phrases and vocabularies in 20 languages (with auto speech function) that cover daily life and emergency situations to facilitate users' communication with locals during travel;
● recruitment information on the disciplined services of Hong Kong;
● contact information of Chinese Embassies and Consulates;
● Hiker Tracking Service: Hikers may switch on this function and register with the mobile phone number. This will enable the app to temporarily record and track the user's location using GPS for the next 24 hours. Should there be any accident during the hike, the emergency rescue parties can locate the user with the registered mobile phone number to facilitate rescue operation;
● push notifications on Outbound Travel Alert, specific traffic arrangement, weather warning and emergency alert;
● information on controlled and prohibited articles for export and import;
● land boundary control points waiting time;
● first aid procedures;
● SOS Tool Box which provides emergency help tools like "Safety Check", SOS whistle and SOS flashlight;
● real time weather information;
● emergency rescue helplines;
● location of nearby police stations, accident & emergency departments, general out-patient clinics, country park first aid stations and help stations for emergencies;
● information on prevalent crime and scam prevention advice; and
● "SB Journal" for sharing the stories and highlights of the disciplined forces.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
如果淨係想睇紀律部隊既入職要求 我建議自行留意政府部門網站 因為app內資訊沒大價值 最後都係叫你去返政府網度睇 真係唔該晒！
- Security Bureau
- 80.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Security Bureau, Hong Kong SAR Government
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.