SAP EMR Unwired
By SAP SE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app for iPad and iPhone, physicians and nurses have easy, secure access to patient data right at the point of care. The app connects to clinical back-end systems, including hospital information and imaging systems (PACS), and displays the patient’s data on the iPad and iPhone in a clear and easy-to-read format.
Key features of SAP EMR Unwired for iPad and iPhone
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
• View X-ray and CT images, as well as documents and clinical orders
• Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, and diagnoses
• Review progress notes and demographics
• View integrated context-specific Web pages, intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
• Technical improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 16 April 2016
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: SAP SE
- © Copyright 2015 SAP SE. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.