Save the Children Earthquake Response
By Enabled Solutions Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An 8.2 magnitude earthquake struck a densely populated island in the Atlantic Ocean. Thousands are injured and many more feared dead. Damage to buildings and infrastructure is widespread. You have been sent by Save the Children to distribute life-saving aid to people affected.
- Story mode with 15 Levels
- Arcade Mode
- Tap to get much needed aid to the people in time and slide the screen to change locations
- Manage up to 3 locations at once
- Prioritise people’s needs
- Get people to the right aid tent
- Keep supply lines stocked
- Direct supply trucks before they run out of fuel
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children, making a difference to children’s lives in over 100 countries. We have been responding to emergencies for over 90 years, protecting children from harm and securing their right to health, education and protection – allowing them to survive the immediate impact of a disaster.
To learn more visit www.savethechildren.org.au
What's New in Version 1.2
Be the first to know when Save the Children are on the ground responding to real emergencies.
Post your Arcade Mode High Score to your Facebook Wall. Help spread the word about this App while showing your friends how good your scores are.
Now appear on the Title Screen and the Arcade Mode Screen
Graphic well done
The graphic is good. Very informative. Room to improve: speed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 January 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Enabled Solutions Pty Ltd
- © 2010 Save the Children Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.