By Lee Design Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SermonNotes provides a simple and easy way to use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to input notes during sermons, classes and Bible studies. It’s paperless and includes the following features:
1. Universal app with native iPad support!
2. Input notes anywhere, anytime. Never need to look for paper or pen again.
3. Supports both portrait and landscape orientation for all screens.
4. You’ll have convenient access to your past sermon notes. Never need to search for misplaced past paper notes again.
5. Includes selector wheels to help you choose any of the 66 books of the Bible for your sermon's main verses range and also unlimited verse references during notes input. (Does not include scripture verse text due to copyright and licensing issues; however, you can copy and paste verse text from a Bible app that legally contains your favorite version / translation).
6. Input notes in dim lighting conditions. The light text on dark background reduces light distractions to those around you.
7. When you are done inputing notes, you can email them to yourself or to any anyone else. It’s a great way to share your learning with others, and it creates another back-up for you.
8. Allows you to word search, view, and edit your past notes.
9. Automatically saves whenever you dismiss the keyboard and when you tap the Done/Save button.
10. Supports iCloud for iOS device backup and restore. Be sure to turn it on in the Settings app / iCloud / Documents & Data / On.
11. Now includes export and import of your database file. Use this to backup, restore, and copy your database onto another iOS device.
12. Now includes social sharing such as Facebook, Twitter, Message, Mail, Weibo, TencentWeibo (availability depends on your country and which services you have active on your iOS device).
SermonNotes is the original sermon notes iOS app, created in 2009 and continually improved.
App Store reviews are welcome. If you have any issues, please use the Contact Us in the app's "?" Info tab to send a message so that we can follow up and help solve it. Issues may be related to the type of device (iPhone/iPod Touch vs. iPad), iOS version, and app version.
What's New in Version 6.0
• Added social sharing such as Facebook, Twitter, Message, Mail, Weibo, TencentWeibo (availability depends on your country and which services you have active on your iOS device).
• iOS 8 tested
• Added “Backup” button on main screen where it is more easily accessible
• Changed the “Reset/New” button to “+ New”
• On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, re-arranged screen to use larger input fields for Topic and Speaker/Other.
• On iPhone, Notes inputting now uses the full screen over the tab bars to give you more editing space.
• On iPhone, inputting is now a different screen, instead of previously scrolling up. This was redesigned to accommodate the larger screens of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and their screen rotation to horizontal landscape.
• Adjusted size of text area to accommodate predictive text in iOS 8 keyboard
• Graphics adjustments for iOS 8
• Code improvements for iOS 8
• Updated Info help text
- HK$ 23.00
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 January 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lee Design Services
- Lee Design Services LLC ©2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.