By Interfacelab LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Shave is a fast and easy editor for OSX that let's you quickly trim, split and splice video together.
When Final Cut or iMovie are overkill, Shave has your back with a quick, light, utilitarian video editor:
- Quickly and easily edit your video using cut, copy and paste
- Frame accurate editing
- Quickly scan and jump through video using the keyboard
- Trim, split and extract video with a single command
- Export to QuickTime, H.264 and MPEG-4
- Batch convert a ton of formats to QuickTime, H.264 and others
- Full screen playback and editing
- Full keyboard control, edit video without moving your mouse
- Frame accurate scrubbing by clicking and dragging
- Trim and tighten your iPhone videos before uploading to your favorite social media
- Batch conversion of video for use on the web
- Cut, chop and splice video before importing into Final Cut Pro, After Effects, etc.
- Extract your favorite scenes from your favorite movies easily and quickly
- Edit your screen casts and podcasts with the quickness
What's New in Version 1.48
This release fixes a host of bugs when using Shave with both Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
Facebook and YouTube uploading have been removed for this release but will return in 1.5 coming sometime this summer.
To edit ProRes codecs, you'll need to install the Apple ProApps QuickTime Codecs: