*** The original and only iOS shutter count reader that works with Canon cameras, including new ones ***
ShutterCount displays the number of shutter actuations (the shutter count) of your Wi-Fi connected Canon EOS digital camera - scroll down for the complete list of supported cameras. The shutter count is read directly from the camera.
With ShutterCount you can easily check whether a newly purchased camera is really new, or check how heavily used a pre-owned item is. And you can save a trip to a service center by doing the reading for yourself.
ShutterCount provides unlimited readings for your cameras.
The app displays the count for still photos by default - purchase the optional Live View Pack to get additional counters that also cover videos. The Live View Pack is available as an in-app purchase for select Canon models.
History logging allows you to track camera usage. Logs are stored in CSV format that can be imported into Apple's Numbers or Microsoft Excel for further processing.
The optional Plus Pack enables additional features: shutter count graphing & forecasting, history log duplicate removal, camera date/time synchronization and outdated firmware version warning. The Plus Pack is available as an in-app purchase.
Note: for the best compatibility with your camera it is recommended to upgrade the camera's firmware to the latest available version.
Certified cameras (with live view counters):
• Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, 5DS + W-E1, 5DS R + W-E1, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II + W-E1, 70D, 77D, 80D, 200D, 800D, 9000D, Kiss X9, Kiss X9i, Rebel SL2, Rebel T7i.
Certified cameras (still photos only):
• Canon EOS-1D C (via Ethernet or WFT-E6), 1D X (via Ethernet or WFT-E6), 5D Mark III + WFT-E7, 7D Mark II + WFT-E7.
Cameras and wireless transmitters not listed here ARE NOT SUPPORTED. The camera and ShutterCount Mobile must be paired via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, USB connections using the USB Camera Adapter WILL NOT WORK. USB connections are supported in the Mac version of ShutterCount, available on the Mac App Store.
The camera and your iPhone or iPad must be connected to the same wireless network. Personal Hotspot created on the iPhone can be used to connect the camera to.
The camera must be paired directly with ShutterCount using the "EOS Utility" connection mode.
Questions? Problems? Check out the Getting Started Guide (http://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/getting-started), the FAQ (http://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/faq), or contact our support!
DISCLAIMER: The app displays the camera's internal counter. DIRE Studio is not responsible for how well and accurately the camera maintains that counter. The forecast is calculated based on your previous usage, and will change if you use the camera differently in the future.
• Added a warning when pairing is attempted in a wrong Wi-Fi connection mode.
• Wi-Fi and Ethernet connected cameras are recognized up to 2x faster.
• Home screen Quick Actions for camera pairing and the History/Graph tabs on 3D Touch capable devices.
- DIRE Studio Kft.
- 3.4 MB
- 需要 iOS 10.0 或以上版本。與 iPhone 5s、iPhone 6、iPhone 6 Plus、iPhone 6s、iPhone 6s Plus、iPhone SE、iPhone 7、iPhone 7 Plus、iPhone 8、iPhone 8 Plus、iPhone X、iPad Air、iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad mini 2、iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad Air 2、iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad mini 3、iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad mini 4、iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular、12.9 吋 iPad Pro、12.9 吋 iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular、9.7 吋 iPad Pro、9.7 吋 iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular、iPad (第 5 代)、iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (第 5 代)、12.9 吋 iPad Pro (第 2 代)、12.9 吋 iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (第 2 代)、10.5 吋 iPad Pro、10.5 吋 iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular、iPad （第 6 代）、iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular（第 6 代） 及 iPod touch 相容。
- Age Rating
- 分級為 4+
- Copyright © 2013-2018 DIRE Studio Kft.
- HK$ 38.00
- In-App Purchases
- Live View Pack HK$ 28.00
- Plus Pack HK$ 28.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.