By Felt Tip Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Record, edit, and produce your audio with Sound Studio, an easy-to-use Mac app for recording and editing digital audio on your computer. Digitize tapes and vinyl records, record live performances, create your own mixes with crossfades, tweak the levels and EQ, apply digital effects and save in all major file formats.
The Mac’s most popular audio program for many years, Sound Studio continues to be regularly updated to add new features and to take advantage of the newest Apple technologies.
With Sound Studio you can record professional-sounding Podcasts and other audio dialog. Spoken word, speeches, presentations, music, and other audio can all be recorded and edited with the same high fidelity.
You can save in the following standard file formats:
• MPEG-4 AAC
• ADTS AAC
• Ogg Vorbis
• tab-delimited text
• Apple Lossless
You can apply the following effects and filters:
• Fade In, Fade Out, and Fade Special (with an envelope)
• Dynamics Compressor
• Dynamics Expander
• Noise Gate Expander
• Add Noise (or cowbell)
• DC Offset
• Invert Signal Polarity
• Swap Left and Right Channels
• Backwards/Reverse Audio
• Delay and Echo
• Pitch and Tempo
• 3-band, 10-band, and chart-based Graphic EQ
• High Pass
• Low Pass
+ Audio recording and playback on up to 2 channels.
+ Number of tracks limited only by processor and memory constraints.
+ AudioUnit plug-in hosting.
+ Uses 32-bit floating point PCM format internally.
+ Markers: automatically generate markers in silent gaps or in a grid.
+ Split by Markers: lets you split a long file into separate tracks.
+ Has FM synthesis, sine, triangle, square wave, and noise generators.
+ Snap to Zero Crossings.
+ Preserves BWF (Broadcast Wave Format) data in .WAV files.
+ Zoom in as close as sample level.
+ AppleScript and Automator support.
+ 64-bit Intel app binary.
Made in NYC.
How to select tracks/channels in Sound Studio 4.7.0 and later:
To select an individual track or set of tracks in Sound Studio, hold down the Command key and then click on the track(s) you'd like to select. By default, clicking once in the main waveform view automatically selects all tracks. Many users were previously unable to easily select and edit all tracks in Sound Studio, so we made this change to make this feature possible. You can read more about this feature in our user manual under Keyboard Shortcuts at http://felttip.com/ss/reference.html.
What's New in Version 4.8.9
• Fixed a bug that had removed some of the Automator Actions. The full list of Automator Actions is back!
• Fixed a bug with the output volume slider so that it correctly controls playthrough.
• Fixed a bug with the input gain slider so that it correctly controls input gain after an external input device is unplugged from the computer.
• Fixed a bug with chapter marker positions in M4A files.
- HK$ 238.00
- Category: Music
- Updated: 27 May 2017
- Version: 4.8.9
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Felt Tip Inc.
- © 2010-2017 Felt Tip Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor