Speak in the city - French. Audio PhraseBook + Dictionary
By Antoine Rocquemont
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
14 000 phrases to communicate more easily in French
(English-French & French-English)
For travellers who want to meet people
(the basics, conversation, expressions, complimenting...)
For negotiating the best prices (taxis, hotels, restaurants, shops, business...)
Stand-alone application, no need for internet connection
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
- 14 000 phrases on all aspects of life-Travelling, Finding your way, Eating, Paying, Where to stay, Transport, Visiting, Shopping, Going out, etc.
- lists of dates, times, countries, occupations, shops, food, drinks, animals, colours, quantities, adjectives, adverbs, regular verbs, etc.
- 3000 audio phrases spoken in native French
- 81 information cards about France, Belgium, Switzerland, Museums, Sightseeing, Artists, Historical figures, also grammar (articles, adjectives, conjugations) and two model letters
- a bilingual dictionary (see Search Tool)
- your favourites presented in alphabetical order
- 15 headings accommodating a huge range of possibilities (see screenshot)
- 115 more detailed sub-headings
- 9000 complete phrases grouped into sets of 8 or 10 for specific situations
ADAPTED TO THE TASK
- simple, useful and targeted expressions in everyday French
- common expressions, proverbs, compliments, slang and romance
- no complicated or useless phrases, no long endless lists
- ask for taxi fare before you get in
- find the least expensive room
- negotiate discounts here, there and everywhere
HOW TO NAVIGATE SPEAK IN THE CITY?
- either navigate through subject tree, arriving quickly and efficiently at the phrase you want (9000 phrases)
- or through the dictionary by typing a keyword in English or French (search tool with 14000 phrases)
ONE PHRASE-THREE CHOICES
- listen and improve your accent (if audio)
- full screen display to show to your contact
- store in your favourites
So now, go Speak in the city...
What's New in Version 1.2
- improve audio quality
- improve app stability
They have many teaching file but seldom voice file even buy the full version. They have the words but no voice file enclosed, even how to say "men" "woman" in French.
Also no setting button!!!
What a cheating trap. So regret.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 24 June 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Antoine Rocquemont
- © Editions Rocquemont
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full versionHK$ 23.00