By Massimiliano Petrucci
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SteelShapes is a powerful tool for structural engineers. It contains a database of the most frequently used steel shape such as: double T, L, C, flange flanked L, round tubes, rectangular hollow channels, welded box from double T steel shapes and cables.
For each of those shapes the program shows:
- the dimensional properties
- the inertial properties
- the basic classification for normal force and flexure around - the main axes YY e ZZ according to Eurocode 3
- the distribution of shear stress (or shear flux) for shear action in YY or ZZ direction and the warping function
- the resistent bending moments (reduced if the section is in class 4) and the allowable loads for some beam span using the schema of simple pinned beam
- the max normal force allowable as a function of the beam span using a simple pinned beam schema.
What's New in Version 2.6
- added iOS 9 support
- now includes open spiral strands and full locked coil strands
- HK$ 48.00
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 04 January 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Massimiliano Petrucci
- © 2009-2015 Massimiliano Petrucci
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.