“It’s still fun as hell.” - Touch Arcade
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 32 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
• Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters
• Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
• Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
• Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice (MFi controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
• Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
• Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
• Connect your Youtube account to Street Fighter IV Champion Edition and stream matches live! iOS 10 and above required and 100 subscribers or more on Youtube.
• Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
• Four levels of difficulty.
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPod Touch(6th Gen), iPad (2017 model),iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
What’s new in this update:
- Fixes bug that deleted play history
- All icons and titles will be unlocked for those who lost data
- Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued support
Pls add "Battle via Bluetooth"
Same as caption, restore the battle mode using Bluetooth which supported in Volt, no more waiting time in matching with friends nearby!
Please! Please! Please!
Also update your another games :
SFII Collection & Final Fight, please!
I had paid of those game also!
Can’t see any obvious improvements
Compare with Volt, the main improvement is adding new characters to the game, but that’s all.
The in game background still using low resolution pictures without any animation, and the characters models still built in low resolution too, that’s very disappointing.