TeamSnap - Sports Team Management
By TeamSnap, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team, club and league management software and mobile application. Focus on team development and coaching, and let this management app help with the day-to-day organization and communication of a team or group.
Are you a soccer team manager, a parent of a baseball team, a football coach, a school group organizer, a basketball club administrator, a hockey league commissioner or do you need help organizing any team, league, club or activity?
Use this coaching app to keep track of your team with TeamSnap’s Schedule, Roster, Payments, Messaging, Photos and many more features. Update your whole team on last-minute changes in an instant. The iOS app and the web app work in perfect harmony to keep your team running smoothly, whether you're on the go or at your desk. Sports management and activity management is at your fingertips.
TeamSnap Live lets you share the live game experience with anyone anywhere, on the sidelines or miles away! You can now keep your fans updated by sharing the play-by-play action even if they can't be at the game. TeamSnap Live is also a great tool for sharing late-breaking team news... field change? different jersey color? No problem, TeamSnap Live to the rescue! Make sure you set your device to allow Notifications from TeamSnap to take full advantage of this new feature.
* Complete Roster information -- add and edit player information! Even invite players to join your team from the app. You can call, text or email them with one click, and add players to your device’s address book.
* Team Schedule -- times, locations and maps of all your games and practices are at your fingertips. Create, edit and view the times and locations of all of your events.
* Player Availability -- make sure you have enough players for your upcoming game. See who has RSVP’d to the game as a Yes, No or Maybe.
* Refreshment Tracking and Assignments -- bringing snacks to the game? Let everyone know! Managers can also assign refreshments.
* TeamSnap Live - share score updates and game time chatter with fans who can't make it to the game. Use the Locker Room to communicate critical team info in an instant.
* Photo uploading -- capture the moment right from the game and share it with fans and friends. Snap a player photo with the device and set it as their roster picture.
* Team Messaging -- email or text the entire team. Send and receive last minute changes right to your phone via emails, SMS texts and message board posts.
* Maps -- easily find your games, events and teammates.
* Scores -- enter results and update your record right as the game ends.
* Push notifications -- get notified right on your device when events change and scores are updated.
* Incredibly easy to use. What else would you expect from TeamSnap?
* Get all your questions answered at email@example.com. Even questions about the app!
* Compatible with iOS 8 and iOS 9. Works great with the iPhone 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, and most iPads.
What's New in Version 3.7.0
- You can no longer invite family members to join TeamSnap before the main player has accepted their invitation, thus avoiding the software equivalent of Uncle Merv showing up early to a party and standing around awkwardly by the buffet table.
- We've removed friction from sending invites to family members, the friction being "pointless confirmation messages that scared people into not doing it."
- Pull-to-refresh now actually refreshes, rather than simply being pull-for-the-sake-of-pulling.
- Adding your gender in the Spanish or French version no longer causes errors. Still, you should have paid more attention in Ms. Bonito's Spanish class in 7th grade.
- Putting two email addresses in one email field is now handled with an almost transcendent level of grace.
- Players with unknown availability are still mysterious, but at least their sort order isn't.
- Changed some verbiage. A future update will change some nouniage.
- To paraphrase Toni Braxton, we unbroke some stuff.
Fab. Easypeasy to use. Makes organization easy(er)! Love it.