The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.12.0
A magnificent castle has appeared shrouded in mystery! Only those who are chivalrous, valiant, and honorable can lift the curse upon it and become the king or queen. Hurry, Sim Town is waiting for the rightful heir to the throne!
• Lower the drawbridge and open the gates to the majestic Northern Glade Castle! Complete the Royal Lineage quest to explore the castle at level 14+.
• Take the throne as the queen or king of Sim Town! Create your royal family with perfect princesses and playful princes.
• Be covered in fairy dust from magical and mischievous fairies. Complete the Royal Lineage quest to welcome pet fairies to your family!
• Hit a bullseye in the new archery hobby. Become an archery master to unlock spectacular statues for your courtyard garden.
• Entertain royalty as a hilarious Jester. Perform sidesplitting dances and acts to unlock the throne room.
• Ascend to the throne room to issue decrees! Take rule and affect Sim Town in new exciting ways.
• Dazzle onlookers with jewel-studded crowns, gorgeous flowing gowns, and commanding royal attire!
Rule your own kingdom in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
I have played this game for about three years. I never use money to buy but I have many many sim points and hundreds of LPs.......and these days I cannot stand it. The goals! I forgot from when on, there are many different kinds of goals to complete. The game also increased a lots of task in order to unlock news stuffs. It is too time wasting! I know, the producer may want to make the game fun and more challenging, but that only makes players get annoyed and abandons the game. Pls make the quests simpler! Otherwise I believe any player will get bored of these at last.
Please remove life cycle!!!!!!
I really don't want my sims die. I have paid a lot effort to this game last 2 years. How can I see my sims dying and I can do nothing to help them :( I really love this game but I have stop playing it since the life cycle comes up. Please, I beg you to remove the life cycle system!!
Can't build up a castle, and no sleepwear to change. The wallpaper and floor too expensive than updated before!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 March 2015
- Version: 5.12.0
- Size: 468 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point LotusHK$ 8.00
- Bucket of Life PointsHK$ 48.00
- Box of Life PointsHK$ 78.00
- Handful of SimoleonsHK$ 38.00
- Handful of Life PointsHK$ 23.00
- Carload of Life PointsHK$ 158.00
- Pile of SimoleonsHK$ 58.00
- Barrow of Life PointsHK$ 118.00
- Trunk of SimoleonsHK$ 158.00
- Piggy Bank of SimoleonsHK$ 78.00