Tiff Fax Viewer
By i'm apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TiffFaxViewer can handle multiple pages fax received electronically in TIFF format. You can now easily view your multiple pages fax. With FREE drawing tool, you can draw (pen & highlighter) on each page as well. Link to your Dropbox to download and view the Tiff files, it's also FREE.
Great app... One of a kind!
by Aila M. - Version 1.0 - Mar 14, 2012
I've downloaded all the tiff viewer apps in the AppStore, but none of them accomplish the job like this app. Allows you to view and save multi page tiffs, allows you to save them as PDFs or jpegs on your device, and allows you to email out to others. Highly recommend!!!
Great app -
by metzmatt - Version 1.0 - Mar 8, 2012
This program works flawlessly for me. It is the only app I have that allows me to look at multi-page tif format faxes I receive attached to emails from my fax server. Great app at a good price.
by vivace4you - Version 1.0 - Mar 13, 2012
by Pony1982 - Version 1.0 - Mar 7, 2012
Программа функции свои выполняет, многостраничный tif открывает нормально
** Note ** TiffFaxViewer only supports TIFF file format which is ".tif" or ".tiff" extension. You need to enable Location Service for Tiff Fax Viewer to access the camera roll.
- Supports "Open-In" for email attachment
- Supports open from Album for saved TIFF images
- Supports copy (from email) & paste into the App
- Fast page navigation (previous & next button, touch to swipe, tap on page number for wheel navigation)
- Supports page rotation
- Supports multi-touch zoom-in/zoom-out
- Supports double tap zoom-in-zoom-out
- Supports portrait / landscape mode
- Supports retrieve files from Dropbox
- Supports drawing (Pen & Highlighter) to write on each page and allows export the page with all drawings.
Output / Export :-
- Supports save individual page as JPEG into Album
- Supports copy and paste (JPEG format) into other Apps including email
- Supports direct email as JPEG
- Supports Save as PDF (for all pages) to 'Open in" other Apps including iBooks
For any support, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Import Notes, please read before you download ***
1. If you receive the Tiff Fax via email and view as inline image in the iOS Mail app, sometimes you will see two inline images (it should be the first page of the TIFF file) in your email message. The first image you see is NOT a TIFF format. You should save the last inline image to Camera Roll and Open in Tiff Fax Viewer.
2. If the document appears in iOS Mail app as a small blue icon (as a "?"), that's the Mail app problem. You can:
i. if you can tap the forward arrow in the top or bottom toolbar, then choose "Save Image" from the menu. This will save the image in the camera roll.
ii. Start Tiff Fax Viewer and tap "Open ..." to import from camera roll.
But sometimes this does not work. Then you can do the following extra steps to so that Mail app can identify that the TIFF file is valid.
i. tap the forward arrow in the top or bottom toolbar, then tap “Forward”
ii. Then choose to “Include attachments from original message?”
iii. Forward the email again to yourself.
Then repeats the steps in the early procedure, use the forward arrow and choose “Save image”.
Or, kill the mail app and restart the iPhone/iPad. Then launch the Mail App again.
To terminate any background App:
- Double tap the Home button. App in use with their icons are displayed on bottom of the screen;
- Tap and hold any app icon for a few seconds. App icons start jiggling;
- A red icon appears on the top left corner of the App icons, tap on it and terminate
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- fixed a bug on iPad showing Dropbox files when using iOS 7
- HK$ 8.00
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 October 2013
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: i'm apps
- Copyright © 2011-2013, i'm Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.