By TouchTilt Games Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Diggers is a fun and educational truck game for kids aged 2-5 that puts your child in the seat of popular construction trucks. Drive an excavator while mastering numbers, a dumptruck while learning colours, and a bulldozer to discover basic shapes. Each truck's dashboard has fun and interactive movable parts, including a horn and a CB Radio. If your child wants a break they can always get their hands dirty in Free Play Mode!
"Tiny Diggers is a wonderful and enticing educational app! Loaded with action that young kids love – work trucks! " - BestAppsForKids
"...Our kid testers went crazy over this app!" - Kindertown
"Forget breakfast when you have Tiny Diggers" - Twitter comment
" I was asked if i could recommend a good game for preschooler's. My answer of course. Tiny Diggers!" - Twitter comment
• 3 different trucks to control
• 3 different games that teach kids about numbers, colours and shapes
• Free Play Mode - just dig, dump dirt and explore!
• Interactive environments
• Animated characters and dozens of sounds throughout the game
• No confusing menus or navigation
• Numbers: Drive an excavator and dig anywhere, then dump dirt on the number shown above the truck to progress.
• Colors: Drive a Dumptruck and dump dirt on the colour shown above the truck to progress.
• Shapes: Drive a Bulldozer and push dirt to the shape shown above the truck to progress.
• Free Play Mode: Choose your truck and explore with no objectives.
What's New in Version 1.6