Tony's Tips for iPhone Users
By Tony Bove
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't be confused by the iPhone's features or embarrassed that you don't know all of them. Make the most of your iPhone investment by learning how to use all of its features.
Tony's Tips is an online manual about using the iPhone, by bestselling Dummies-series author Tony Bove. It provides a wealth of tips and instructions for using your iPhone with iTunes and iCloud.
Unlike an e-book, Tony's Tips never goes out of date. New tips and information appear automatically, and you can save pages on your iPhone (or iPod touch or iPad) for offline reading. It also offers hundreds of tips, including:
• Saving battery power and travel costs
• Sharing photos and recording videos
• Everything you need to know to sync apps and content
• Syncing email, notes, calendars, contacts, and bookmarks
• Creating playlists and tweaking the sound
• Changing email settings
• Making conference calls, forwarding, and setting caller ID
• Using Maps to get directions and traffic patterns
• Everything you need to know to access the Internet
Based on the powerful, critically-acclaimed Wikipanion Core, Tony's Tips lets you change the font size, view the pages horizontally or vertically, and quickly follow links to related content. You can also queue up topics to read in any order, save them on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to read later, and search with automatic results while you type.
What's New in Version 2.1
- iOS 8 support
- Bug fixes